How to save money during your move
We offer full service moves including disassembly, packing, loading, driving, unloading and reassembly. Our long distance professional movers operate at a flat rate while our local professional movers operate at an hourly rate. That being said, the more our crew has to do, the longer it will take, thus a higher final cost. To keep costs low, here are some simple steps you can follow:
• Disconnect any appliances and electronics such as your washer, dryer, tv’s, etc. you can
• While disconnecting electronics with lots of wires such as cable boxes and game consoles, take pictures of how they are plugged in before you disconnect.This will speed up the connection process.
• Disassemble any furniture you can such as beds, tables, and desks.
• Anything that can fit into a box, should be packed into a box.
• Having boxes packed, ready, and in an easily accessible area such as your garage, can greatly improve moving times
• Label all packed boxes so they can quickly be distributed to the correct rooms during the unload process.
• Direct our professional movers during the unload, to place items in their appropriate locations.
These are just some of the steps you can take to keep costs as low as possible. The less time our crew has to spend on small details, the more money you get to keep in your pocket!